Supervisor Skills Training for Employee Engagement
You have a communication gap in the workplace. You’re the go-to problem solver when conflict arises, but you have other responsibilities on your plate as well. How do you create a positive work environment while balancing other duties?
The answer lies in your supervisors. Your supervisors don’t currently have the skills to ennoble, engage and enable employees, resulting in more work for you. Once your supervisors know how to engage employees, you’ll feel a weight lift off your shoulders.
Employee engagement is the emotional connection to the workplace and a willingness to go the extra mile. Engaged employees can boost profit, productivity, and even customer satisfaction.
High-quality training helps supervisors engage employees and bridge communication gaps. Done right, it will carry your organization through times of change or uncertainty.
For English or Spanish-language supervisory skills training, check out Workplace Conversations/Conversaciones en el Trabajo.
Engage, Ennoble & Enable Your Employees
Our leadership development and management training can be delivered in a variety of formats, including webinars and on-site workshops. We work with you to tailor delivery to the needs of your team members.
Supervisor Skills Training
- Workplace Conversations/Conversaciones en el Trabajo
- The Leadership Challenge® & 360-Degree Leadership Practices Inventory® Assessment – Illuminate the effectiveness of your leaders and commitment, engagement, and satisfaction levels of those that follow them.
- Executive coaching – one-to-one work on career roadblocks, soft skills and accelerated growth
- Custom, in-house leadership development programs – designed to magnify and echo your existing programs and to deliver on organizational goals
- Convenient webinars – highly interactive, remote workshops provide small group coaching and relevant applications
Team Building & Assessments
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- The Team Assessment Report (TAR)
- The Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI)
- The Employee Engagement Management Inventory (EEMI)
- Team coaching
- Custom-designed team surveys
- Meeting facilitation
- Team building workshops
Getting Your C-Suite On Board With Supervisor Skills Training
Training is not a small investment, but it’s worth it. Watch the webinar Making the Business Case for Leadership Development for data and tips to help gain internal support for your vision to develop the future leaders in your organization.
Contact us to learn more about our supervisor skills training solutions.